Changing your cabinet in the kitchen, bathroom etc is not the best option when they are still in good shape. This will require you spending thousands of dollars. You may decide to give them a new face by painting them with the Best Sprayer for Cabinets to give your kitchen a beautiful look. Thus, with a couple of gallons of paint and an affordable paint sprayer, your kitchen will be transformed effortlessly within a short time.
Cabinet paint sprayers aid you to get a perfect layer of paint on your kitchen cabinets. Usually, these systems use a high volume of remarkably thin paint to get an excellent coat of paint across large areas. Many of the paint sprayers use air compression systems.
- 1 Best Cabinet Paint Sprayers List
- 2 1. Wagner 0417005 – Best Sprayer for Cabinets
- 3 2. HomeRight Finish Max Fine Finish – Amazing DIY Project Sprayer
- 4 3. Wagner 0529021 FLEXiO 890 – Best Integrated Storage Sprayer
- 5 4. Wagner 0529002 – Amazing Multi-purpose Handheld Sprayer
- 6 5. Neiko 31216A – Best Gravity Feed Air Spray Gun
- 7 Buying Guide for Best Cabinet Paint Sprayer
- 8 Final Verdict
Paint sprayers have obviously proven to be the best option for rollers and brushes when it comes to painting cabinets. This is because of the fact that rollers/brushes would not be able to deal with angles and stubborn areas to reach. Also, using a paintbrush can consume energy and longer time. Even the risk of having paintbrush spikes left in your job is always very high. As a result, you might not achieve the required outcome and forfeit a professional-looking finish.
Paint sprayers are a generally fantastic choice for all kinds of furniture. They provide fine, smooth coverage without brush-strokes visible. Additionally, paint sprayers help conserve your paint, unlike the rollers/brushes. The sprayer will not require reloading frequently and avoids over-spray. With sprayers, your job can be done fast with ease and comfort.We will show here some of the Best Sprayer for Cabinets – just make the right choice!
Best Cabinet Paint Sprayers List
|1||Wagner 0417005 HVLP Control Spray Sprayer||3.4 Pounds||$$|
|2||HomeRight Finish Max Fine Finish HVLP Sprayer||2.8 Pounds||$$|
|3||Wagner 0529021 FLEXiO 890 HVLP Paint Sprayer||15.6 Pounds||$$$|
|4||Wagner 0529002 PaintREADY Paint Sprayer||10.4 Pounds||$$|
|5||Neiko 31216A HVLP Gravity Feed Air Spray Gun||2.9 Pounds||$$|
1. Wagner 0417005 – Best Sprayer for Cabinets
The Wagner Control Spray uses the technology of High Volume Low Pressure (HVLP) air power to spray thin materials like sealers, stains, lacquers, urethanes, and varnishes.
This sprayer comes with an outdoor rated air turbine for a constant flow of paint and air. This creates an excellent finishing staining your deck or repainting your lawn furniture for a new look.
The sprayer features a three position air cap which adjusts the spray pattern for either horizontal fan, vertical fan, or round pattern shapes to perfectly get the task done swiftly and with the best uniform coverage.
With this spray, you easily control material flow through the adjustable trigger enabling the user to spray within the range of ½ inch wide to 6 inch wide patterns. Also, setting up of the machine is simple and takes less than 5 minutes as well as clean up. Because of it’s spray tip , quick setup makes it is an ideal choice for the Best Sprayer for Cabinets.
Features of Wagner 0417005 HVLP Control Spray Sprayer
- The flawless spray tip is capable of adjusting to 3 positions pattern for optimum spray control either horizontal, vertical or round.
- Sprays several materials including sealer, finish-grade enamels, stains and other light-bodied materials.
- Features powerful, incorporated air turbine which offers you required ability to get the job done fast.
- Comes with replaceable filters which perfectly keep particles out of the paint.
- Suitable for finishing lawn furniture, deck railings, grills, kids furniture and so more
- Wagner offers the Lock-n-Go technology which makes material changes easily as well as quick setup and cleanup.
- Weighs 3.4 pounds. Thus, sprayer is light enough to prevent you from fatigue while operating
- The sprayer features 1-quart plastic cup and viscosity cup.
Pros & Cons of Wagner 0417005 HVLP Control Spray Sprayer
- The quick setup and cleanup makes it the ideal choice for users
- An entry-level paint sprayer, perfect for a beginner
- With optimum control, thin materials experience less overspray
- Ideal for light-bodied materials like lacquers, wood sealers, stains, urethanes and varnishes
- Spray tip adjusts to 3 different positions to enable you to achieve excellent finish
- Easy cleanup and setup
- Spray is a bit inconsistent when you try to angle it
- Users complained of lack of technical support
2. HomeRight Finish Max Fine Finish – Amazing DIY Project Sprayer
The Finish Max paint sprayer is the vital implement required for any Do-It-Yourselfer (DIY). This sprayer can simply take care of all of your painting projects such as renovating cabinets, refinishing furniture and turning a boring piece into something extraordinary. An air compressor is not required because of the High Volume, Low Pressure (HVLP) design of the machine. Its one of the Best Sprayer for Cabinets of its kind.
The Finish Max features three different spray patterns for more project flexibility and can hold up to 27 ounces of material, which means you do not refill frequently. The unit is lightweight and weighs only 2.76 lbs. It comes with air nozzle, Finish Max, viscosity cup, and cleaning brush. The precision brass spray tip and nozzle of the Finish Max provide superior performance over their plastic counterparts.
The sprayer atomizes paint into tiny particles with the help of an adjustable air cap and 400 watts of power. These tiny particles are needed for a fine factory-like finish. These features makes it one of the Best Sprayer for Cabinets candidate in our list.
Features of HomeRight Finish Max Fine Finish HVLP Sprayer
- Spray cabinet paints, stain, chalk-type paints, furniture paints, latex and poly
- Suitable for small and medium projects like crafts, dressers, furniture and cabinets
- Features three different spray patterns which are vertical, horizontal and circular
- The required power is about 400 watts.
- Flexible trigger control knob to change spray pattern from 1” to 6” wide
- Features 2.0 mm brass spray tip and housing for durability and enhanced performance
- The capacity of the container is 27 ounce
- Sprays uniformly with a professional finish result.
Pros & Cons of HomeRight Finish Max Fine Finish HVLP Sprayer
- Flawless finishes that eradicate brush and roller marks
- Quicker when compared to the orthodox systems
- Machine is easy to clean up and maintain
- Machine does not require additional compressor since it is a Self-contained spraying unit.
- Versatile in functionality; suitable for spraying crafts, doors, furniture, cabinets, and dressers
- Ideal for spraying crafts, dressers, doors, furniture, and cabinets
- Spray any paint, stain or varnish such as chalk-type paints, furniture paints, cabinet paints, stain, latex and poly.
- Do not have screen in the paint holder so you’ll need to strain your paint very well
- Limited features when compared to some other systems in the same price range
- Must clean properly else will clog up
3. Wagner 0529021 FLEXiO 890 – Best Integrated Storage Sprayer
Wagner FLEXiO 890 is both an indoor and outdoor moveable paint system with incorporated storage. The FLEXiO 890 comes with an inventive iSpray nozzle for wide area coverage with un-thinned paints while the Detail Finish nozzle for smooth finishing jobs.
Wagner X-Boost Turbine offers matchless spraying ability and provides flexible control, less over-spray and complete coverage. Machine reduces fatigue since its turbine is placed in the X-Boost Power Box keeping the weight on the floor instead of the hand. Also, when not in use, Power Box can adequately accommodate the 11.5-foot hose, both nozzles and the handle for organized storage.
The Wagner FLEXiO is capable of covering an 8’ x 10’ wall in less than 6 minutes with un-thinned latex paint. This machine sprays about 8.4 Gallons per Hour. It comes with a flexible spray pattern, paint flow, and air power. All these features are within the handle and you do not need to go the base to access them. That’s why it has earned it’s place among the Best Sprayer for Cabinets lists.
Features of Wagner 0529021 FLEXiO 890 HVLP Paint Sprayer
- Features iSpray and detail finish nozzles
- Comes with11.5ft hose
- X-boost power box for appropriate storage of nozzle and hose
- Flexible spray pattern, paint, and air flow directly from the handle
- X-boost turbine produces a very high 3psi pressure.
- Lock-n-Go feature separates the nozzle and gun for easy operation and cleanup.
- Comes with 1.5quart cup and 20ounce fluid cup for the iSpray nozzle and the detailed finish nozzle respectively
- Dimension is 19.2 x 13.2 x 11.5 inches
- Weight of the product is 15.6 pounds
Pros & Cons of Wagner 0529021 FLEXiO 890 Sprayer
- Fast and offers perfect result in that it features 1-1/2 quart cup on the iSpray nozzle and 20 fluid ounce cup on the Detail Finish nozzle.
- iSpray nozzle also sprays un-thinned paints for both interior and exterior surfaces.
- Nozzle and gun separation with Lock-n-Go feature enables for easy cleaning and operation.
- Flexible trigger for controlling paint flow for a suitable application.
- Sprays un-thinned paints consisting paint and primer in a single product.
- Comes with 1-year warranty.
- Not suitable for water-based varnishes or lacquers
- Constantly clogs
4. Wagner 0529002 – Amazing Multi-purpose Handheld Sprayer
The Wagner PaintREADY Sprayer has a new technology which makes it probable to accomplish a proficient spray for your interiors and ceiling. The original iSpray nozzle offers a high-value roller-like finish and enables you to spray un-thinned latex on interior shells in less time when compared to the outdated painting tools.
Paint-READY sprayer is perfect and convenient for medium projects and has a production rate of about 10 ounces per minute. The 1.5-quart cup is capable of covering up to 125 square feet in just a single fill. The patented flow-through turbine offers suitable power for every project; this implies that the paint sprayer can simply go from one painting task to the other.
Wagner PaintREADY Sprayer is absolutely perfect for spraying sealers, stains and un-thinned latex. With this sprayer, brink corners and wide interior surfaces can be easily sprayed with some simple masking which does not involve tedious strength of a brush, while saving time for other tasks. Which makes it absolutely one of the Best Sprayer for Cabinets of its category on the list.
Features of Wagner 0529002 PaintREADY Paint Sprayer
- Indoor and outdoor rated two-stage turbine
- Sprayer sprays un-thinned latex, sealers, stains, urethanes and oil-based materials
- The Wagner Sprayer patented iSpray design provides roller-like finish on interiors
- Features 1.5-quart cup which covers about 125 square feet per fill
- Lock’n Go split gun design enables easy operation and clean-up
- Complete flexible spray pattern either vertical/horizontal and narrow/wide
- Paint Sprayer control flow trigger adjusts material flow volume
- Adjust spray pattern from the range of 1 in. to 10 in.
- Has a variable flow rate up to 12 fluid oz. per minute, depending on material viscosity and flow volume adjustment
Pros & Cons of Wagner 0529002 PaintREADY Paint Sprayer
- Machine is very easy cleanup
- Flexible and be adjusted to suit your needs
- Works great with appropriate viscosity material
- Easy to use; easy to setup and variable spray volume
- Consistent uniform coverage
- Should have added extra filters for blower
- Construction materials are unstable, seems to splash paint unless accurately thinned
- Can be very heavy to handle when fully loaded
5. Neiko 31216A – Best Gravity Feed Air Spray Gun
Neiko 31216A HVLP Gravity Feed Air Spray Gun is a unique paint sprayer which has steel gun body. The sprayer features a corrosion-resistant stainless steel nozzle and solid brass cap. No doubt, this design offers the ultimate in sturdiness and prolonged existence. The classic HVLP gravity feed fluid delivery design uses three adjustable valve knobs to enable for an exact paint application.
The operating pressure and working pressure of the gun are 40 PSI and 10 PSI respectively while average air consumption of this unit is about 4.5 CFM. It features a color-coded 2.0mm nozzle that is suitable for a primer as well as household painting tasks. Additionally, Neiko comes with a metal-air gauge/regulator, 600cc aluminum cup with lid, multi-size wrench and cleaning brush. Neiko sprayer is designed to last and its cost effective. Because of its uniqueness and cost-effectiveness, we also put it on our list for the Best Sprayer for Cabinets.
Features of Neiko 31216A Gravity Feed Air Sprayer
- Classic HVLP gravity feed fluid transport design works alongside the three flexible valve knobs for exact paint application
- Heavy Duty machine; consist of steel gun body, corrosion-resistant stainless steel nozzle with solid brass cap for durability and longevity
- Color-coded 2.0mm nozzle size is suitable for primer and a series of automotive and household painting tasks
- Features operation pressure of 40 PSI, working pressure of 10 PSI and average air consumption of about 4.5 CFM
- Weight of product is about 2.9 lbs
- Machine also comprises of a cleaning brush, 600cc (20.3 fl. oz) aluminum cup with lid, multi-size wrench and a metal-air gauge/regulator
- Product dimension is 8.9 x 5.8 x 4.9 inches
Pros & Cons of Neiko 31216A HVLP Gravity Feed Air Spray Gun
- Excellent gun for a primer application
- Features 3 adjustable valve knobs
- Machine is Lightweight
- It’s very sturdy and reliable; an economical way out for spray painting for the handyman
- Do not have as many reviews as other models
- Requires an air compressor
Buying Guide for Best Cabinet Paint Sprayer
- Choose your goal and budget: The most crucial and essential part is for you to be able to select Best Sprayer for Cabinets along with your goal and after that make a budget for your paint sprayer. If the selected paint sprayer cost is more than your budget, then, you must have a change of choice in order to look out for the one that will match your budget. You can as well think of picking a second hand or fairly used paint sprayer if your choice cannot match the budget intended for a new piece. In this case, you’ll have watch out for high-quality sprayer without defects.
- Paint sprayer features: Paint sprayer features are very important to you and your furniture. Always buy recent paint sprayer because of improved features which are contained in them to give a brilliant professional finish. Most times these features are not found in the old model of sprayers. Thus, features also determine the result in your painting.
- Choice of paint sprayer: In the recent times, there are several types of paint sprayers available on the market for your use. It is necessary to make the right decision in selecting paint sprayer for your furniture. Most times, the high volume pressure liquid (HVPL) paint sprayers are perfect for your furniture work and other painting tasks. It makes the painting work simply with less stress.
- Sprayer size: This is another important factor to consider in choosing the best paint sprayer. The kind of project you have is to determine the size of machine you must buy. Thus, it is advisable to be sure of the size of your work before getting the suitable sprayer for it.
There are lots of many options when it comes to painting sprayers for cabinets and other interiors and for choosing the Best Sprayer for Cabinets to get the job done. The plan to save more money by renovating old cabinets instead of buying new sets is fine worth taking. Several types of paint sprayers are available at different prices to match all budgets. Hence, finding a great product should not be a problem.
This review of paint sprayers for cabinets is designed to show you several available options. Irrespective of the type of sprayer you want; either an airless paint sprayer or an HVLP, they all have their pros and cons which are worth keeping in mind. Also, you can use your paint sprayer even beyond kitchen cabinets, which makes it a very valuable purchase.
No doubt, you are now capable of spray painting the cabinets yourself. This makes you save the money for contracting a professional painter for other things rewarding. With this article, your cabinets will start displaying off their bright and smooth new finish.