When it comes to making the decision for the best Airless paint sprayer, it’s like choosing an appropriate missile for a particular combat. Just like how we have professionals for various kind of work, so is it to paint too.
The painting has a lot of tasks to do as well as a selection of several apparatuses that will help do the task perfectly. However, smart people will always choose to opt-in for airless paint sprayers which will make their painting task incredibly easy, time-saving and cost-effective.
Airless sprayers are unbelievable exploits of technology and this review will get your mind was blown. This kind of sprayer is designed in such that it does not allow air to get mixed with your paint or any other material you are using.
The device is better to the traditional sprayers in that these machines are capable of covering large surfaces in a short space of time and make your task much easier with a professional result.
With airless sprayers, discharged paint from the nozzle of the device can be adjusted in order to aid you to set it to your desired flow rate. Also, it is very accurate and does not overspray which means that you’ll not waste your material.
With the best airless sprayer, beginners can paint a living room or any other similar work like a pro within a short space of time without any fault. Some of the best paint sprayers in 2018 have been selected and reviewed to help you know the features and specifications.
- 1 What is Airless Paint Sprayer and Why Is It Important
- 2 Best Airless Paint Sprayer List (Updated)
- 3 1. Titan ControlMax 1700 PRO – An Awesome Airless Paint Sprayer
- 4 2. Krause and Becker 5/8 HP 3000 PSI – Best Little Sprayer
- 5 3. HomeRight C800879 – Amazing Exterior Paint Sprayer
- 6 4. Graco Magnum 257025 – Awesome DIY Paint Sprayer
- 7 5. Graco Magnum 262800 X5 – Best Airless Project Paint Sprayer
- 8 6. DUSICHIN 248-204 – Amazing Airless Paint Sprayer Pump
- 9 7. Wagner 9175 – Best Twin Stroke Piston Pump Paint Sprayer
- 10 8. Graco 17G180 – Best Airless Handy Paint Sprayer
- 11 9. Titan 0516013 XT330 – Best Airless Paint Sprayer
- 12 How to Choose the Best Airless Paint Sprayer
- 13 Final Verdict
What is Airless Paint Sprayer and Why Is It Important
An Airless Paint Sprayer is a power-driven device that essentially drives out paint/similar materials via the fine tip of nozzle to create an even and well-ordered flow of paint. Some of the importance of airless paint sprayer is:
- You can use a paint sprayer on different types of surfaces such as bricks, mortar wall, sheds, wooden fences, stones amongst others.
- With this sprayer, paint can be deposited in a storage space with an exit hose that takes the paint to the tip at great pressure. Hence, the measured flow enables users to achieve a perfect finish in quick time.
- One of the best parts of airless paint sprayer is its use with ease which means you’ll be able to paint any area without spending a large sum of money to contract experts.
- The rate of productivity can easily be adjusted by altering the pressure or size of the nozzle tip. In some cases, paint sprayers come with an extendable tip in order to meet the requirements of the task.
- Airless Paint Sprayer is significantly different and unique from the conventional air paint sprayers in the way it works and also the quality of finish. Air paint sprayers make use of compressed air to produce pressure for discharging the paint via the nozzle. But cannot create a uniform and finished painting due to the mixed air in the system.
- Airless Paint Sprayer is the enhanced type of air paint sprayers that produce a high pressure without and use of compressed air. They use a capable hydraulic, pneumatic system in achieving uniform spray of paint. Thereby enabling them to create excellent quality painting without any need to contract professionals
- Airless Paint Sprayers come in different sizes for specific requirements of users. For instance, Small sprayers are perfect for small homes while large sprayers most times are for professionals who are doing a large painting job.
Best Airless Paint Sprayer List (Updated)
|1||Titan ControlMax 1700 PRO High Efficiency Airless Paint Sprayer||37 Pounds||$$$|
|2||5/8 HP 3000 PSI Airless Paint Sprayer Kit; Includes Stainless Steel Paint pick-up, Gun with Built-in Filter, trigger-lock and 25 ft. spray hose||21.6 Pounds||$$$|
|3||HomeRight C800879 Power-Flo Pro 2800 Airless Paint Sprayers with Hose and Gun||15 Pounds||$$$|
|4||Graco Magnum 257025 Project Painter Plus Paint Sprayer||15 Pounds||$$$|
|5||Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer||19 Pounds||$$$|
|6||DUSICHIN 248-204 Airless Paint Sprayer Pump||6 Pounds||$$$|
|7||Wagner 9175 Airless Twin Stroke Piston Pump Paint Sprayer||52.9 Pounds||$$$|
|8||Graco 17G180 Magnum ProX19 Cart Paint Sprayer||42 Pounds||$$$|
|9||Titan 0516013 XT330 Airless Sprayer||51.2 Pounds||$$$|
1. Titan ControlMax 1700 PRO – An Awesome Airless Paint Sprayer
Titan ControlMax 1700 PRO High-Efficiency Airless Paint Sprayer is lightweight and portable sprayer easy to take everywhere. This new and unique High-Efficiency Airless technology (HEA) is capable of reducing overspray to the minimal when compared to other airless sprayers.
The device provides a sturdy pump which lasts 3 times more than several other modest sprayers. The fluid section can easily be replaced which will improve the longevity of the sprayer.Sureflo Pusher Valve allows you to accomplish priming every time. This sprayer provides a 0.60-horsepower motor capable of pumping up to 1500 PSI and 0.33-gallons per minute.
This device is a new type of Titan’s Control Max range and provides a softer spray for a better reliable finish.One of the best benefits is the 2-year warranty and coupled with the fact that it can contain a hose up to 80 feet long.
Features of Titan ControlMax 1700 PRO
- Reduces overspray up to 55% when compared to other normal airless sprayers
- This High-Efficiency Airless (HEA) technology offers better productivity when compared to the conventional Airless Paint Sprayer
- Soft spray which enhances control for a better reliable finish
- Sturdy pump which is 3x better to the reasonable sprayers
- The easy to replace fluid section enhances sprayer longevity
- Sureflo Pusher Valve guarantees priming always
- Maximum Operating Pressure is 1500 PSI
- Comes with 2 Year warranty
- Device weight is about 37 pounds
- The dimension of product is 50 x 17 x 32 inches
Pros & Cons of Titan ControlMax 1700 PRO
- Machine is Lightweight
- Cheap and effective
- Has a durable pump
- Comes with 2-year warranty
- Can contain hose of 80-feet long
- Would require thinning thicker paint before use
- Not planned for constant commercial use
2. Krause and Becker 5/8 HP 3000 PSI – Best Little Sprayer
5/8 HP 3000 PSI Airless Paint Sprayer Kit; Includes Stainless Steel Paint pick-up, Gun with Built-in Filter, trigger-lock and 25 ft is well designed to take care of your biggest painting tasks. You can use the sprayer in painting exterior walls, decks, ceilings, frames and doors. It pumps direct from about 1 to 5-gallon containers for easier cleanup. Features 60 Hz, 120 volts, horsepower motor Gallons per hour of 18.6, an adjustable pressure range of 1000-3000 PSI 25 ft. and a spray hose.
5/8 HP 3000 PSI Airless Paint Sprayer piston pump for great pressure and reliable coverage. This device comes with simple twist knob pressure control and a Stainless steel paint pick-up which is easy to clean.The spray gun is corrosion resistant, lightweight and durable with an inbuilt filter and trigger-lock for simple flushing and cleaning.
Features of Krause and Becker 5/8 HP 3000 PSI
- 5/8 HP 3000 PSI piston pump for great pressure and consistent coverage
- Simple twist knob pressure control
- Stainless steel paint pick-up is simple to clean and corrosion resistant
- Features a spray gun that is durable, lightweight with an inbuilt filter and trigger-lock for simple flushing and cleaning
- nozzle size is 12″ to 16″ fan width
- the weight of the device is 21.6 pounds with a dimension of 5 x 12.6 x 12.2 inches
Pros & Cons of 5/8 HP 3000 PSI Airless Paint Sprayer Kit
- Durable and suitable for small and medium tasks
- Machine can be employed for both exterior and interior tasks
- Time-saving and simple to operate
- Hose appears rigid
- Users criticized about grits that are constantly clogging the gun
3. HomeRight C800879 – Amazing Exterior Paint Sprayer
HomeRight C800879 Power-Flo Pro 2800 Airless Paint Sprayers with Hose and Gun is the suitable sprayer for do-it-yourself (DIY) supporters.The machine is capable of covering huge tasks speedily. Capable of spraying 5 gallons of materials in about 20 minutes.This means that it approximately covers 2,000 square feet in few minutes
The homeright C800879 sprayer is suitable for both the interior and exterior use but mostly effectual on interior doors. The unit is exceptionally simple to use and also to adjust when painting. There is less overspray with this machine.
One main advantage of this sprayer is its light weight; just only 19 pounds which makes it extremely easy to control and ideal for weak or old people. This also means you can use it with just one of your hands. More so, the 25-foot hose is another key advantage as you can reach to all of those difficult places with ease and convenience.
Features of HomeRight C800879 Power-Flo Pro 2800 Airless Paint Sprayers
- Features 2800 PSI, 1/2 HP Motor with very sturdy legs for solidity while spraying
- Spray about 24 -Gallons in few minutes; consist of a Swivel for Spray Gun
- Comes with515 Spray tip with reversible tip for cleaning congestion swiftly
- Has a non-resistant and non-sticking ceramic inlet valve
- Product weight is 15 pounds and a dimension of5 x 16 x 19.5 inches
- Sturdy legs avoid danger of tilting
Pros & Cons of HomeRight C800879 Power-Flo Pro 2800
- 2800 PSI is powerful to tackle heavy duty tasks
- Spray gun comes with a swivel
- Machine pressure is easily adjustable
- Machine is well constructed
- Setting up of sprayer is very easy
- Some other users complained about poor packaging
- Reports claim that it barely handle thicker materials
4. Graco Magnum 257025 – Awesome DIY Paint Sprayer
Graco Magnum 257025 Project Painter Plus Paint Sprayer is well constructed and has a stainless steel piston pump which enables you to spray un-thinned materials at great pressure.The adjustable suction tube also enables you to spray directly from about 1 to a 5-gallon paint container.
The wholly adjustable pressure offers you the vital control over your material flow in order to easily achieve any given task. The PowerFlush Adapter connects to a garden hose to create quick and simple cleanup.
Additionally, the 515 RAC IV SwitchTipenablesusers to reverse it whenever it gets congested as not to stop you from spraying.With its 3/8-horsepower motor and 2800 PSI, about 0.24 gallons can easily be painted within a minute. Graco Magnum 257025 sprayer recommended annual usage is about 50 gallons per year.
For beginners, this is the perfect choice for you as it easily aids you through your tasks without paintbrush or roller. It comes with the 25-foot hose but supports 50-foot hose in case you want to reach further. The stable legs make it expedient for completing jobs anywhere.
Features of Graco Magnum 257025 Project Painter Plus Paint Sprayer
- Stainless Steel Piston Pump enables you to spray material un-thinned at great pressure
- Adjustable pressure to offer you vital control of material flow for several job size
- Annual use recommendation about 50 gallons of material per year.
- Flexible Suction Tube enables you to spray straight from a 1 to 5-gallon paint container
- Features additional Storage Compartments to keep the spray gun, extra spray tips, and power cord
- PowerFlush Adapter connects to a garden hose for quick and simple cleanup
Pros & Cons of Graco Magnum 257025 Paint Sprayer
- Adjustable suction tube to spray from 1 to 5-gallon paint container
- Stainless steel piston pump
- Less expensive to many other airless sprayers
- Ultimate for homeowners
- Comes with a 25-foot hose which will require extra depending on the task
5. Graco Magnum 262800 X5 – Best Airless Project Paint Sprayer
Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer is perfect for the homeowner who is enthusiastic about DIY. Has lightweight, exceptionally portable and is simple to store when it’s not in use.
With this machine, you’ll have the option of choosing your desired coverage which ranges from light to medium spray. Also, it comes with a control knob for the user to choose their desired pressure setting.
The product is suitable for fences, interior and exterior walls and decking. It is ideal mainly when covering large areas.Setting up and cleaning of the sprayer is easy. Paint gun of the machine can be used in several directions, comes with a swivel nozzle and is light and easy to handle. It also takes material onto a large surface speedily and offers a beautiful coverage.
Features of Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer
- Adjustable pressure to provide you with ultimate control of paint flow for any kind of job size
- Features flexible Suction Tube which enables users to spray straight from about 1 or 5-gallon paint container
- Stainless Steel Piston Pump permits users to spray paint un-thinned at high pressure
- Supports 75 ft of material hose to give you additional reach for your tasks
- Recommendation for annual usage is 125 gallons per year
- RAC IV SwitchTip enables users to reverse tip when jammed to keep you spraying
- Quick and easy cleaning with the PowerFlush Adapter connecting to a garden hose
Pros & Cons of Graco Magnum 262800 X5
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- Great value for money
- wholly adjustable pressure control
- ideal for a wide range of tasks
- Very easy to operate
- Whenever paint in bucket runs low there can be a loss of suction
- Does not spin on hose
6. DUSICHIN 248-204 – Amazing Airless Paint Sprayer Pump
DUSICHIN 248-204 Airless Paint Sprayer Pump is lightweight and very easy to handle. This machine can undoubtedly give you up to 3600 PSI maximum pressure and comes with a four-finger trigger with a soft pull.
Many at times, when this machine is used alongside airless paint sprayers to accomplish tasks, it is fast and professional with smooth coverage.
Additionally, the low cost of the gun is highly appreciated by several users who have severally appraised it. Its low cost does not affect the quality in any way, instead, it is known for durability and reliability with a consistent coverage.
DUSICHIN 248-204 is capable of completing most household painting tasks with a variety of materials.
Features of DUSICHIN 248-204
- Part number 248-204
- Aftermarket Replacement of Ultra Max II 695 795 piston pump
- Prepared to build pressure when connected to a sprayer for adequate flow of material
- Comes with all the complete parts and are included inside the pump
- Hydraulic oil was used to test performance on every single unit
- The weight of this device is 6 pounds with a dimension of 8 x 3.3 x 3.1 inches
Pros & Cons of DUSICHIN 248-204
- Machine parts are easy to be replaced
- Inexpensive and very efficient with professional result
- Works extremely good for Graco Ultra Max II 1095 and other similar sprayers
- Lightweight but very strong
- Comes with a reversible tip which avoids unnecessary clogging
- Machine offers pressure up to 3600 PSI
- Needs use of supporting tools
- According to report from users, it clogs easily and as well waste material
- Has been criticized to leak sometimes
7. Wagner 9175 – Best Twin Stroke Piston Pump Paint Sprayer
Wagner 9175 Airless Twin Stroke Piston Pump Paint Sprayer is designed to suitably and efficiently do painting work. This machine is built to be durable and convenient to use as well. Wagner Airless Double Stroke Spray up to 0.35 gallons per minute. It features a pressure of 0 to 3000 PSI, 3/4 HP motor is durable to adequately drive material.
The commercial Grade Spray Gun is suitable for large projects comes with 50-Feet airless great pressure spray hose and a reversible spray tip. It supports up to a 0.019 spray tip and a manual QuickFlo pusher valve. It also comes with a heavy-duty upright cart, 5-gallon container bracket, and Space-Saver Telescoping-Handle.
Wagner 9175 Airless Twin Stroke Sprays any type of oil-based paint, latex, stains, and sealers. This is the best sprayer for contractors who desire portable, great performance, and significant capacity for frequent spraying in homes and little commercial applications.
Also, Wagner twin stroke piston pump is the best choice for professionals. It ensures even paint flow on both up and down strokes for an excellent and smooth operation.
Features of Wagner 9175 Airless Twin Stroke Piston Pump Paint Sprayer
- 35 GPM 3/4 HP Motor
- Features 3/4 HP, 15 Amp Airless Paint Spray System
- Comes with commercial Grade Spray Gun
- 50-Feet of paint spray hose
- Supports about 0.019 spray tip
- Machine has a durable upright cart with container bracket and wheels
- Has a telescoping cart handle.
Pros & Cons of Wagner 9175 Airless Paint Sprayer
- Uniform paint flow on both up & down strokes for smooth work
- Suitable for contractors that desire high performance, portable and considerable capacity
- Supports up to a 0.019 spray tip
- Capable of spraying any kind of latex, oil-based paints, stains, and sealers
- Quick and easy priming any time
- Cleanup is not very flexible
- There is material loss during priming
8. Graco 17G180 – Best Airless Handy Paint Sprayer
Graco 17G180 Magnum ProX19 Cart Paint Sprayer is designed with better performance when compared to other X series. ProX19 is the heavy-duty choice for a remodeling contractor, handyman, property managers, or homes or small painting worker with regular painting needs.
The machine offers 12% more output to Magnum ProX7. Basically, it is suitable for interiors or exteriors and light commercial work.
Amazingly, this sprayer comes pre-assembled. It is a Lightweight machine and simple to operate so it is easy to use. Power Flush Cleaning enables clean-up after spraying water-based paints; connect to a garden hose to clean the pump, airless hose and spray gun in minutes.
Features of Graco 17G180 Magnum ProX19 Cart Paint Sprayer
- ProX Stainless Steel Piston Pump enables you to spray paint un-thinned at great pressure
- Adjustable pressure to offer you vital control of paint flow for several project sizes.
- Instaclean pump filter – extra pump filtration eases tip clogs from fragments in the material
- Flexible Suction Tube lets you spray straight from a 1 to 5-gallon paint bucket
- Recommendation for annual usage is up to 500 gallons per year
- Supports up to a maximum tip size of .019 inch
- PowerFlush Adapter connects to a garden hose for fast and simple cleanup
- RAC IV SwitchTippermits you to reverse the tip when jammed in order to keep you spraying
- Supports about 150 ft hose providing you additional reach for your tasks
- Features prime Button for quick and reliable start-up.
Pros & Cons of Graco 17G180 Magnum Paint Sprayer
- Quick and simple to operate
- Sturdy spray gun
- Machine is Handy
- Durable DC motor
- Elastic intake hose and paint container hook
- Quick cleanup
- The plastic leg stand is not strong enough
9. Titan 0516013 XT330 – Best Airless Paint Sprayer
Titan 0516013 XT330 Airless Sprayer constructed for heavier duty purpose and extra demanding tasks.This Titan type has great-quality parts to guarantee outstanding performance.
The spraying machine contains a powerful 3/4 horsepower motor that can emit material at about 3000 PSI of pressure.
Also, the machine ensures the best flow rate of 0.33 gallons per minute and unbelievable speed covering large areas.
The long and adjustable intake tube can work with 1 and 5-gallon buckets with a filter to avoid clogs. Once this airless sprayer starts discharging material, the included 25-foot hose offers you excellent reach. It has the capacity to combine two 25 foot hoses for a maximum of 50 feet in length.
With this machine, you’ll get a professional grade paint gun, the LX60, an integrated filter, and swivel. The biggest tip size that can be used with this model is 0.019″.
This enables you to use anything from thin materials to thick latex paints. Lastly, the TR2 reversible tip enhances, even more, flexibility with a comprehensive and narrow spray pattern.
Features of Titan 0516013 XT330 Airless Sprayer
- Makes spraying very simple with the tip that can swivel easily
- Comes with a distinct gun which has an inbuilt filter to trap any debris mixed in paint
- Tip can be easily replaced at a low cost
- Paint storage vessel can contain a maximum of 5 gallons of material
- Comes with a long 50 ft hose with a cross-section of 1/4 inch
- Made to last and heavy-duty use with LX-60 contractor-grade metal spray gun
- Has a great-quality suction tube for easy filling of material
- Hose is designed for longevity with polyurethane cover which safeguards it from any scratch or damage.
Pros & Cons of Titan 0516013 XT330 Airless Sprayer
- Makes painting job very easy
- Easy to use, operate and sprays beautifully
- Pretty expensive
How to Choose the Best Airless Paint Sprayer
- Adjustable Pressure: It aids you to get the best value out of your sprayer. This is because of the versatility this feature offers. A product with good adjustable pressure will enable you to take on a range of tasks.
- Hose Length: In order to save yourself from unnecessary stress of struggling to reach tight corners or high building during painting, you should get a sprayer with the correct hose length. A longer hose is ideal for several projects.
- Bucket Size: The type or size of a bucket attached to your sprayer determines how frequent you’re going to be refilling. Most will enable you to spray directly from your usual 1 or 5-gallon paint container. A larger bucket size saves you from regular refill of material.
- Power Flush: A power flush is a vital feature to have for simple cleanup after each task. It enables you to clean out leftover material in the hose in order not to clog the system over time. Getting a sprayer with power flush is highly recommended.
- Dimensions: it is proper to know the size of your project so as to enable you to get a suitable sprayer for it. It is advisable to find a product with the correct balance of overall size and container size if you don’t have plenty of storage space.
- Warranty: This is a sensitive part when buying paint sprayers.Looking out for an airless paint sprayer that has a reasonable warranty is of great benefit. A good warranty will be long with suitable coverage. This feature can save you a plenty of money on repair and replacement costs.
- Accessories: Some sprayers come with extra accessories which makes the task easier. Depending what you are working on, it definitely something you will require for smooth and convenient work. For instance, the additional hose can make paint spraying easier. Also, additional paint roller additions can aid to provide a smooth coating.
- Spray Pattern: This is a significant factor to consider when choosing a sprayer. Generally, Sprayers with a small spray pattern would require many coatings to get the task excellently done.
It will be of great benefit for you to search for best Airless Paint Sprayers with new reviews and products. Though, there may be some products that you will find common in this list. It will clearly give you tips to getting best airless paint sprayers. This review will help you get a suitable sprayer for your tasks.
The list of the best Airless Paint Sprayers 2018 provided here consists of9 types of airless sprayers that are best in their various capacities. It is now your choice to weigh up your priorities concerning weight, cost, brand, application amongst others.
Finally, it will fine to carefully read this review before taking the final decision on the type of airless paint sprayer to buy. Most especially, do read the section where the features, pros and cons are contained. The major reason of the Best Airless Paint Sprayer Reviews 2018 is saved from the dilemma of choice as well as time and effort.