Last Updated on June 28, 2022
An airless paint sprayer is almost an integral part of any home paint or professional paint project these days. These paint sprayers mostly come with a hose attachment with them. Ideally, it is off 25ft long. But if you want to reach a two-to-the-three-storied building for painting purposes, you would need a longer hose.
Also, the regular hose might get leaked or damaged due to overuse or other reasons. Whatever may be the case, you should always replace the old hose with the best airless paint sprayer hose to get the best performance from it.
Ideally, these paint sprayer hoses can be 25ft, 50ft, 75ft, or 100ft in length and are made of EPDM rubber, polyurethane, or polyvinyl elements mostly. We understand that you will find it difficult to pick the right hose to serve your purpose.
So, we have come up with nine excellent hose reviews for the airless paint sprayer to ease out your selection process. Also, the article contains a detailed buying guide on the airless paint sprayer hose for further information.
Jump To The Right Paint Sprayer
- A Detailed Guideline on How to Buy the Best Airless Paint Sprayer Hose
- The Nine Best Airless Paint Sprayer Hose Reviews
- 1. iMeshbean 50ft 1/4″ Airless Paint Spray Hose
- 2. CREEXEON 50ft 1/4-inch Airless Paint Spray Hose
- 3. DUSICHIN DUS-50R Airless Paint Spray Hose
- 4. YaeKoo 25ft x 1/4″ Airless Paint Spray Hose
- 5. Willbebest 50ft 1/4″ Airless Paint Spray Hose
- 6. 25ft x 1/4″ Airless Paint Spray Hose from Yaekoo
- 7. YAMATIC 50 ft. x 1/4 in. Airless Paint Sprayer Hose
- 8. FUNTECK 50ft x 1/4 in. Airless Paint Sprayer Hose
- 9. YAMATIC 25 ft. x 1/4 in. Airless Paint Sprayer Hose
- Airless Paint Sprayer Hose Recommendations
- Tips on Cleaning the Airless Paint Sprayer and Its Hose
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A Detailed Guideline on How to Buy the Best Airless Paint Sprayer Hose
A hose can be of different types serving different purposes. You will find a paint hose, garden hose, air hose, food, and beverage hose, etc.
The selection process for the specific type of hose is made challenging with such extensive varieties. The airless paint sprayer hose with its specific requirements makes the buying process even more difficult.
So, with all these difficulties being said, it brings us to an important question. How do you select an airless paint sprayer hose to fulfill your paint project requirements? We have compiled a detailed guideline on the airless paint sprayer to ease your decision.
It would help you in quickly pick the right sprayer hose. So, shall we begin?
1. Hose Length and Diameter
The length of the paint sprayer hose will play the most crucial part in your buying decision. Ideally, professional paint workers would need longer hoses because they would often work in multi-storied buildings reaching fourth or fifth-floor walls for painting.
Ideally, modern-day buildings have 10ft to 12ft in height for each floor. You should keep this information in mind whenever buying an airless paint sprayer. So, which length will suit your painting requirements mostly?
Here’s a little suggestion for you. For most homeowners, an airless paint sprayer with a 25ft length will work fine. It is because they won’t be reaching more than such heights generally. To work at a height of more than 25ft, you should always call for professional help.
Professionals, on the other hand, may consider getting a hose with a 50ft length at least. If you want an even longer hose, we recommend you opt for the 100ft hose. But in our experience, it may not be so important.
And for the diameter, almost all hoses come with the US standard ¼” inner diameter. So, there’s nothing much to ponder with the diameter selection.
2. Working and Burst Pressure Rating
An airless paint sprayer works with incredible pressure. Thus, the sprayer hose must be capable of accommodating such an extensive PSI rating.
The work pressure rating for the airless sprayer refers to how much pressure it can handle. It further means how much paint flow pressure the hose can accommodate.
Ideally, you will most airless paint sprayers have 3300PSI working pressure. So, you can run the paint material through the hose with this pressure.
Also, the higher working pressure rating means the hose can convey the paint flow in higher spaces easily and quickly. This means you should get higher working pressure for a 75ft or 50ft hose than the regular 25ft sprayer hose.
Next, consider the burst pressure, which ensures the highest endurance of the hose. In most cases, the sprayer hose will adept at 4500SPI burst pressure.
It is almost a standard rating, so; you might need to bother with it. A great relief, right!
An airless paint sprayer hose is made to work in extreme conditions. It often has to reach multi-storied buildings and take a toll on different paint materials. So, durability is a must-have feature of the sprayer hose.
You should check the hose resistance in certain conditions. It includes abrasion, heat, chemical, and corrosion-resistance mostly.
The sprayer hose is made of two layers. Its interior has fiber material, and the outer layer features polyurethane construction. It should work fine for a durable hose.
Also, an airless paint sprayer hose with the conductive feature is a bonus. The conductive feature prevents damage to the hose due to leakage.
So, you can continue the painting even if it leaks during the project and repairs it afterward.
4. Weight and Flexibility
The hose should bend effortlessly. So, an airless sprayer hose with optimal flexibility will work fine for your needs.
It lets you bend the hose wherever necessary for a smooth finish. Also, choosing the lightweight hose will help in better portability.
Some hoses in our list are 10% lighter than the regular ones. Thus, these hoses promise to be more user-friendly.
5. No-Coil Memory
You will find it hard to wind and unwind a hose if it has coiling memory. It will start coiling even if you unfold it.
So, check for the hose with no or minimal coil memory. It will make the winding and unwinding of the hose comfortable. So, your painting will become easier too.
Take a look at our top 9 airless paint sprayer hose products below.
|iMeshbean 50ft 1/4″||Length: 50ft|
Burst pressure: 4500Bar
|DUSICHIN DUS-50R||Length: 50ft|
Weight: 5.44 pounds
|Willbebest 50ft 1/4″||Length: 50ft|
Burst Pressure: 4500 Bar
|YAMATIC 25 ft. x 1/4 in.||Length: 25ft|
Weight: 2.49 pounds
The Nine Best Airless Paint Sprayer Hose Reviews
A hose is an integral part of the sprayer gun. It will convey the print directly from the sprayer cup to the paint nozzle so you can spray it over the surface. The hose selection is important for a flawless finish on the paint surface.
1. iMeshbean 50ft 1/4″ Airless Paint Spray Hose
An airless paint sprayer hose should be lightweight and flexible so you can take it to your desired height at ease.
The iMeshbean paint sprayer hose features the same for your convenience. It is 10% lighter than the regular hose. So, you will love carrying the hose without issues.
The hose is made of premium materials. It has a composite fiber tube construction. The tubing is rugged yet flexible. The flexibility allows the hose to bend at necessary points to convey the paint material through it from the cup to the nozzle tip.
So, you can comfortably paint any surface at any height. Its 50ft length is quite sufficient for accommodating four-storied buildings and medium projects at ease.
The internal bore has a ¼’ diameter. It is relatively enough to carry the paint material, including thin and thin ones. Also, the hose has zinc-plated spring guards at the two ends.
It makes the entire hose more resistant to rust and corrosion. It is crucial since paint materials may work with the hose and start corroding it.
The hose features less coiling memory. It means you can comfortably coil and uncoil the hose when necessary during the projects.
Hoses with memory features are difficult to arrange because they would want to expand on their own. So, minimal memory is a great addition to the hose.
Another appreciating point of the hose is its PSI capacity. It has a 3300PSI maximum pressure handling ability. It is more than most regular paint hoses.
The higher PSI rating combines with the flexibility to improve the painting comfort with a smoother finish.
- The hose has joint tightness to prevent rust and corrosion
- It is capable of conveying all types of paint material
- 10% lighter weight combines with the flexibility for easy carrying
- High-quality fiber material withstands a few seasons of rough use
- The hose doesn’t have a braided feature
2. CREEXEON 50ft 1/4-inch Airless Paint Spray Hose
When it comes to an airless paint sprayer, the paint finish depends as much on the hose as on the sprayer itself. Thus, you must equip with a good-quality paint hose that both conveys paint material smoothly and is durable.
Thankfully, the Creexeon airless paint spray paint hose truly promises all these benefits. Firstly, the hose is made of composite materials, including synthetic rubber and fiber material.
Thus, the interior and exterior walls of the hose are made durable. It prevents rust, corrosion, heat, and aging at the same time.
It also resists chemical reactions, which is often the case with the different paint materials. So, the paints remain uncontaminated and offer a smoother finish.
Both ends have female swivel nuts for connections. So, you can easily connect the hose with the airless paint sprayer and another hose at ease.
Furthermore, both ends have joint tightness with the spring guard. The spring guard is made of zinc platting. So, it also doesn’t catch rust and corrosion.
It has a long 50ft length with a 1/5” inner diameter for the bore. These lengths and diameter combine with the 3300PSI working pressure to work fine in most paint projects. It can accommodate all types of paint materials.
The sprayer hose promises a perfect and smooth paint finish thanks to its small fluid resistance. It is a super-cool feature for the hose. You can use solvent-based coatings and architectural paint with this airless paint hose.
- Its polyurethane cover is heat, abrasion, and rust resistance
- You can use all standard solvent-based coating and materials with it
- It has greater flexibility for easy and comfortable carrying
- You can work under extreme pressure with its enhanced burst capacity
- The hose joints sometimes get loosened
3. DUSICHIN DUS-50R Airless Paint Spray Hose
The Dusichin airless paint spryer hose is a standard sprayer hose and features everything you want for a smooth and satisfactory paint finish. The manufacturer has made it to accomplish most if not all paint projects of your with the least problems.
To begin with, you get a 50ft length with the hose. It is a standard length for the sprayer paint hose, and you can quickly replace it with the older and smaller hose.
On top of it, the hose has ¼” diameter to convey the paint materials through it to the painting spot. It can convey the most solvent-based coatings to accomplish the architectural paint project requirements.
Its ¼” thread size joins with the female ends to connect with all airless paint sprayer brands. So whether you have Graco, GoPlus, or Titan, you can attach the sprayer hose with all the airless paint sprayers.
The spring threaded female ends with its zinc plating prevent rust, corrosion, heat, and abrasion. So, the hose promises to last a few seasons of use.
The joint has solid tightness and carries any material type. It is equally adept at carrying thin and unthin paint materials.
Additionally, it has small fluid resistance. It ensures a perfect paint finish. You will love the smoothness it brings to every painting project.
Lastly, its ability to work under extreme pressure makes it one of the best airless paint sprayer hoses on the market. Its 3300 PSI rating is surely going to serve your paint requirements.
- The sprayer hose is usable with all airless spray brands
- Its both end has zinc-plated spring to prevent corrosion
- Suitable for all sorts of painting and solvent-based coatings
- It is corrosion, rust, abrasion, and heat resistant for extended durability
- It lacks the no-memory feature
4. YaeKoo 25ft x 1/4″ Airless Paint Spray Hose
Sometimes you might want a smaller spray paint hose for home projects. Also, professionals at times may need a smaller sprayer hose.
In both cases, we recommend you get the YaeKoo 25ft hose. It promises to meet all of your painting requirements brilliantly.
The 25ft hose can be used as a new one for the airless sprayers or as a replacement for the standard hose for spray paints.
Either way, the YaeKoo hose performs greatly. Its inner diameter is ¼”, and it is sufficient to carry the paint materials in bulk amount.
Thus, you can carry out your painting without being disturbed due to the flow resistance. The paint flows through the hose smoothly and supplies you with the required amount continuously.
Both ends of the sprayer hose have female threading for connection with the airless sprayer nozzle. Also, it has a spring with galvanized plating. It ensures both ends remain rust and abrasion-free for higher endurance.
Also, its premium fiber material construction ensures it lasts longer. You rest assured to get a few seasons of use of this sprayer hose. It is worth the investment.
Another benefit of the hose is its 10% lighter weight. It also has optimal flexibility. These two features combine for effortless portability.
Also, it features a no-memory mechanism. So, you will find its winding and unwinding equally comfortable.
Last but not least, it comes with a 3600PSI rating. It is higher than most other regular airless paint sprayer hoses.
So, it can work in extreme conditions with the capacity to convey all spray paint materials.
- Fiber tube construction enhances the hose flexibility
- It has a higher working pressure capacity to work in extreme states
- The no-memory feature supports quick winding and unwinding
- It is abrasion, rust, corrosion, and tangle resistant for durability
- The galvanized coating tends to wear out soon
5. Willbebest 50ft 1/4″ Airless Paint Spray Hose
This paint sprayer hose from Nobranded comes with a unique combo of sturdiness and flexibility, which is a rare feat. The sturdiness comes forward to make the sprayer hose incredibly strong for added durability.
The flexibility, on the other hand, helps in bending the hose to meet your painting requirements, especially along with the corners and congested spaces.
It promises superior pulse performance with a high-pressure working capacity. These have been made possible thanks to the brilliant construction quality of the hose. It is made of a composite fiber tube that is heat, abrasion, and corrosion-resistant.
The inner layer is protective against any chemical reaction to prevent paint contamination. It assures superior smoothness in each paint finish and also assists the paint to run through the hose comfortably.
It has small fluid resistance too. It further promises the smoothest paint finish. Additionally, the volume expansion inside its interior is minimal. It, thus, helps in reducing paint wastage.
So, you can save a handsome amount with the sprayer hose. For convenience, the extension hose is made lightweight to facilitate easy carrying in any location.
It has a 50ft length and ¼” diameter. Next, it has a 3300PSI working pressure rating. All these features are standard for an airless paint sprayer hose. Therefore, you shouldn’t find any holes to complain about its performance in practical life.
- The hose features a conductive strip sandwich inside for protection against leakage
- It comes with optimal flexibility for bending if need be during the paint projects
- The joints are protected with zinc-plated tightness.
- The hose is highly durable, with protection against rust and abrasion.
- The brand value isn’t very impressive
6. 25ft x 1/4″ Airless Paint Spray Hose from Yaekoo
Here we introduce to you another airless paint sprayer hose with promising features both in paper and practical uses.
The hose is made by Yaekoo, who has recently come up with some incredible spray hose on the market, and this 25ft hose tops the list.
You will be amazed to use the hose with your sprayer gun to see how smoothly it operates. A good thing about the hose out of many is its ability to work with all airless sprayer brands available presently.
So, you can connect it with Graco, GoPlus, etc. It has been made possible thanks to its standard ¼” inner diameter.
Likewise, most airless sprayer hose, it is also made with fiber tube materials. So, it has great protection against abrasion, rust, corrosion, and heat. It remains usable in all-weather.
So, whether it is summer or winter, you can rely on the hose to finish off the painting project smoothly. Since the hose is 10% lighter than a regular hose, you also won’t feel fatigued while carrying it. It is a super-cool benefit during large projects.
Its exterior is made wear-resistant. Therefore, you won’t have to think about leakages anymore. It remains workable up to 3600PSI, which is again better than most airless sprayer hoses.
Furthermore, its flexibility improves the overall painting’s smoothness.
The female ends have galvanized coating. The joint sealing makes it durable. You can use it to convey all kinds of paint. The hose is made gas-free.
So, there’s no scope of contamination while using it. Lastly, its minimal coil-memory features help you in winding and unwinding the hose quite comfortably. You will love its overall performance for sure.
- The sprayer hose is usable with all the available airless sprayer hose brands
- It has a higher working pressure rating for use in extreme conditions
- 10% more lightweight and is easily flexible for easy carrying capacity
- Quick winding and unwinding with the minimal coil-memory feature
- The spring joints wire out somewhat sooner than our expectations
7. YAMATIC 50 ft. x 1/4 in. Airless Paint Sprayer Hose
Do you want to paint three or four-storied buildings walls? If yes, then the default hose of your airless paint sprayer may not reach the required height. You will have to opt for a longer paint sprayer hose for the purpose.
We recommend you check the Yamatic 50ft spray hose for this purpose. It indeed guarantees a long-lasting and heart-contenting performance thanks to its superior engineering.
We could start with its countless benefits, but let’s talk about its universal applicability first. The hose has a universal design. It means you can use the sprayer hose for all airless sprayer gun brands. It includes Wagner, Graco, Magnum, GoPlus, etc.
Furthermore, the sprayer hose is compatible with most paint materials, including solvent coatings and architectural paints.
It is a remarkable benefit since you won’t have to look for a second hose for another type of material. You can use the sprayer hose for thin and unthinned paint materials alike. Thus, it lessens your workload during the painting work.
The inside has fiber construction. Its exterior cover is made of polyurethane. The cover is made protective against wear and tear, rust, corrosion, and heat.
So, it ensures a prolonged service. The interior is smooth enough for minimal flow resistance. It assures a comfortable flow of the paint elements for the smoothest finish.
For convenience, the hose is made soft and flexible. It helps in easy bending of the hose, even under high pressure, for a consistent painting.
Lastly, its inside has a conductive layer. So, it reduces the risk of leakage and even boosts the safety factors.
Overall, the airless sprayer hose is high-performing and will surely meet your professional painting requirements.
- The universal design of the hose is compatible with all paint sprayer brands
- The conductive layer inside the hose boosts the safety factors with leakage prevention
- Its lightweight construction and bending capacity ensures comfier application
- Its double-layer construction is highly abrasion-resistant for added durability
- The zinc plating wears out sooner than anticipation
8. FUNTECK 50ft x 1/4 in. Airless Paint Sprayer Hose
The Funteck has developed a serious reputation in the market for making some of the best airless paint sprayer hoses, and we have decided to include their 50ft hose on our recommendation list.
You will be amazed to hear that the sprayer hose has the highest working pressure endurance, according to our research.
Yes, it has a 4300PSI working pressure rating. So, it promises to work in extreme conditions.
Also, the higher PSI means the paint will flow to the higher positions relatively quickly. It attributes to a speedy paint project completion.
For connection, the sprayer hose comes with female swivel nuts. The nuts are on both ends. So, you won’t have to waste time thinking about which end to attach with the paint sprayer nozzle or the paint cup.
It really is a top-class benefit. What’s more, both ends of the female nuts have spring guards. It has zinc plating to prevent rust and corrosion.
The sprayer hose is made of two layers. The inside layer has fiber construction for the smooth flow of the paint material. Also, its exterior layer comes with a polyurethane cover.
It is rust, corrosion, and abrasion-resistant. So, it guarantees an extended period of service. You won’t have to buy a second pair of sprayer hoses anytime soon.
Also, the hose is flexible. It, thus, supports effortless bending. The flexibility comes in handy while working in congested spaces.
Moreover, the sprayer hose is usable with all brands. So, you can pick the hose without any hesitation, irrespective of what brand of airless paint sprayer you use.
- The sprayer hose is available in 26ft, 50ft, 65ft, and 98ft in length.
- Dual-layer construction ensures better durability with consistent paint flow
- Its higher working pressure allows the speedy accomplishment of paint projects
- Both ends have nuts with the female swiveling feature for quick connections
- Some customers found the packaging problematic
9. YAMATIC 25 ft. x 1/4 in. Airless Paint Sprayer Hose
An airless paint sprayer must work under high pressure. Also, it should be compatible with most brands of airless paint sprayers. You should buy the sprayer hose that fulfills these two criteria successfully.
In our review, we found the Yamatic paint sprayer hose more than capable of ticking the checkbox for these criteria. Do you want to know how the sprayer hose meets these requirements?
Firstly, it comes with a 3300PSI working pressure rating. So, the sprayer hose is surely capable of enduring extreme pressure.
Secondly, the hose has a universal design. So, you can quickly connect the sprayer hose with all brands of airless sprayer guns.
The list includes Graco, GoPlus, and Magnum and will just go on and on. On top of the brand compatibility, the sprayer hose is also suitable for spraying all sorts of paint materials. You can use it for solvent-based coatings and architectural paints alike.
Next, you will appreciate its dual-layer construction also. The outer layer has a polyurethane cover, while the interior layer has fiber construction. So, both walls are made durable with abrasion, rust, and corrosion-resistant.
You won’t have to be concerned about its lasting endurance. Another benefit of the hose is that its aging resistance helps the hose retain its performance.
Furthermore, the sprayer hose has higher safety precautions fulfilled. Its interior layer has a conductive feature. It prevents leakage damage. Such practical features ensure a smooth flow of the paint material with the least flow resistance.
Lastly, its high bending capacity and lightweight design combine to make your paint project work comfortably.
You will indeed love how the hose will bring great performance in your paint finish and easiness.
- The hose is highly durable and features abrasion, rust, heat, and chemical-resistance
- The swivel female end has a universal connection with a ¼” standard diameter
- It assures smooth paint material flow with an excellent finish on all surfaces
- The hose is flexible and helps spray painting in angled and cornered spaces
- The spring sometimes will get out of the sprayer hose, and it is annoying.
Airless Paint Sprayer Hose Recommendations
We have introduced to you nine great sprayer hoses. All these sprayer hosen are highly useful in different scenarios and should meet your paint requirements. Yet, we take our effort one step further with three recommendations for you.
Firstly, our top pick is the iMeshbean 50ft Airless Paint Spray Hose. It is 10% lighter and has a 3300PSI working pressure rating.
Its improved flexibility will largely contribute to the overall performance. Also, its durable construction will surely bring peace of mind to you.
Next, we have the YaeKoo 25ft, Spray Hose. It boasts of a 3600 PSI rating, which is higher than the regular ones. Also, it is 10% lighter and features tightness in the two female ends. So, homeowners will love working with the airless sprayer hose.
Lastly, we suggest you have a look at the FUNTECK airless paint sprayer hose. It comes in four different lengths. So, it is suitable for both homeowners and professionals.
Also, it has the highest working pressure rating at 4300SPI. So, it ensures better durability and tougher applications.
Tips on Cleaning the Airless Paint Sprayer and Its Hose
When you properly clean the sprayer gun and the connected hose, it extends the lifespan of the tool. Also, it is essential for storing the paint sprayer safely.
Furthermore, you should clean the hose and the sprayer gun before using other paint materials to avoid contamination.
- Firstly, set the switch to a power-off position. Then, turn the sprayer valve position and set it in ‘prime.’ Finally, disconnect the hose, drain tube, and other parts from the paint sprayer and keep them in a secure place.
- Find a garden hose and connect it with the power adapter flush of the sprayer. The power flush valve must be set at the ‘off’ position.
- Connect the garden hose with the water source and turn the valve of the water source and flash the adapter on properly. Clean all the parts, including the drain tube and inlet tube, properly. Rinse them several times to remove any presence of debris and paint residuals.
- Next, you have to clean the suction tube. For this, remove the inlet strainer from the tube. Then you have to connect the power flush adapter and the garden hose with the suction tube.
- Now pump water through the drain and suction tube for at least 30 seconds. It will remove the debris from the inside of the suction tube.
- You have to rinse off the airless paint sprayer hose. Firstly, remove the trigger lock. Now locate the paint pail and insert the gun in it.
- Once you have switched on the paint gun, press the trigger button. The hose should release the excess paint into the paint pail. When the paint gets diluted with water in the sprayer gun, release the paint into a waste bin to avoid the mess.
- Finally, you have to clean the sprayer gun itself. You have to continue pressing the trigger button until all the paint material has come out from it and it starts releasing clean water.
- Ideally, it would take two to three minutes. Finally, set the valve of the sprayer in a ‘prime’ position’ to remove any pressure inside it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is the airless paint sprayer hose compatible with motor oil?
Yes, most airless paint sprayer hose is highly compatible with motor oil. These sprayer hoses are designed to work at high temperatures and pressure with all kinds of paint materials.
So, you won’t have to think twice about paint compatibility at all.
Can I connect the sprayer hose with another hose?
Yes, you can connect multiple airless paint sprayer hoses together. You will need to connect a ¼” male adapter with one end of the hose and then connect it with the second hose female end for the purpose.
Also, all sprayer hose comes with the US standard ¼ female connectors. So, attaching multiple hoses should be easy.
A sprayer hose is an integral part of your airless paint sprayer. It quickly enables the paint to flow in higher spaces without problems.
Our review has already described the nine best airless paint sprayer hoses to you so that you can quickly pick the one suitable for your paint requirements.
These airless paint sprayer hoses are durable and ensure the least loss of paint materials. So, you will save a handsome amount with the hose.
Nonetheless, it is suggested that you always clean the hose following our instructions before storing it. It will expand its lifespan. Happy painting!
I am extremely happy to share with you my experience throughout SprayerBoss. As a painter, I like to experiment with new sprayers from different brands. Since my first painting, I love to learn new things every time I doing a painting project for my own or clients. I have painted fences, walls, furniture, cabinets, cars, etc. but painting furniture is more challenging to me. Hope you will get the easiest way I found myself to overcome the difficulties towards a better finish. My hunger is to find the best paint sprayer that took less effort but budgets friendly.